I filled my gas tank to 33 dollars and 33 cents
and told you it was for you
because it was your favorite number.
I organized our belongings
baby, this is where we keep our sweaters)
as if using the word “our” would embed myself
into what you call home.
I bought flowers from a homeless man
because you are a botany major.
I wanted to bring them to you,
wilting and loveless, and show you how
I can nurture something worth saving.
There is a five-finger scar above my breast.
There is an orchestra on my neck shaped like your pulse
from all the nights you held me the way
you only hold something slipping.
There are 6 states
pressed like stubborn flowers
between the last time I kissed you and today,
but you still feel like a sound caught in my throat.
I wanna know what people assume about me because of my tumblr.
Put an assumption in my ask. I’ll confirm or dispute it. I’m not gonna be mean or anything, I’m just very interested.
Me & My Dad telling My Step Mom I'm Gay
- Step Mom: Our Server was checking you out, Haley.
- Me: Uh, that's nice.
- Step Mom: What, you don't think he's cute?
- Dad: She's Gay Tammy.
- (Awkward Silence)
- Step-Mom: Well whats so good about eating Pussy?
- Me: Excu-
- Dad: Tammy, my daughter is gay. She eats Pussy; Yes, but it's not just about eating Pussy. She loves the Pussy, she admires the Pussy, she tends to the Pussy, she moves inside the Pussy . . . She is one with the Pussy, because, my daughter is Gay . . . She loves the Pussy.
- (Longest Awkward Silence Ever)
- Me: You said Pussy like 5 times . . .
- Dad: 8 times Hunny, now finish your Burger.